One of the main online casino testing agencies in the world that calculates the payout rates at online casinos is a UK-based, non-profit organisation known as eCOGRA (eCommerce Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance). This renowned authority has been monitoring online casinos and calculating the average payout rates at hundreds of fully licensed online casinos since 2002. One of the other notable testing agencies is TST (Technical Systems Testing).
At many of our top-rated online casinos you will find that the average monthly Return To Player (RTP) payout percentage rate can be anywhere from 93.00% up to around 98.00%. This RTP % rate rarely drops below 93.00% and occasionally it can climb to more than 98.00%. This information is calculated over millions of spins/rounds/hands and the results tell us roughly how much the casino has paid back in winnings and how much it has kept as profit.
Let’s just say that the players have spent a total of NZ$2,500,000.00 on the Pokies (Classic Pokies and Video Pokies) over a four week period and the average RTP % payout rate for these games came to 96.73%. This means that a total of NZ$2,418,250 (or 96.73%) was paid back in winnings and that the remaining NZ$81,750 (or 3.27%) ended up as profit for the casino operator. Therefore the Online Pokies had a 97.73% payout rate, which is relatively high.
The payout rates at online casinos are always higher than at land based casinos and this fact alone should make you want to play at some of our top-rated NZ online casinos right now. We can take a quick look at the payout reports for Casino Mate, Jackpot City Casino and All Slots Casino and the following month under review was March 2017.
For All Games combined at Casino Mate the results came to 96.90%. For the Pokies it came to 96.80%. For the Table Games it came to 96.76% and for the Poker Games it came to a whopping 100.40%! At Jackpot City Casino the RTP % payout rate for All Games Combined came to 95.54%. For the Pokies it came to 95.70%. For the Table Games it came to 96.35% and for the Poker Games it came to 96.51%.
Finally, at All Slots Casino the RTP % payout rate for All Games Combined came to 96.69%. For the Pokies it also came to 96.69%. For the Table Games it came to 96.65% and for the Poker Games it came to 95.18%. These results tend to differ by about 1.00% or 2.00% each month and they are frequently among the highest online casino payout rates in the world.